Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm back!!!

Hey Friends and Family,

I'mmmmmm baaaacccckkkk!

Yes, I was on a hiatus, but as you know I found a job and it's been almost three months. That is a long time and I've honestly missed sharing my days and weeks with you. There were so many times when I saw something and thought I cannot wait to share this with everyone. Of course I didn't write it down and of course I don't remember. Hence why having a blog is helpful, since my memory could be a lot better. I'm just saying. 
Anyway, what's new with me.

Nothing much, honestly. I'm working hard and now I'm working on my personal self. Meaning getting back to the blog, podcast, business and books. Yes, people. I'm about to do the dang thang

I watched the movie, 12 Years a Slave, and I left asking myself where do I have that "slave mentality". Thinking I can't do this, dumbing myself down to do that, allowing certain things to go on that shouldn't be. How do I dare to make a difference? So, that made me think, where have I dropped the ball and here we are. 
It was a great movie to see, so I would definitely recommend it, but it also allowed me to see how the same things are still going on now. Not with forcible slavery, but the slavery of the mind. It's tight, but it's right. 
We have to change our thinking. 

So, if you want someone to hold you accountable or want to share stories, struggles and encourage others who have the same goals. Join My Accountability Board. The website is here and be sure to go to Facebook and like the page. http://myaccountabilityboard.com 

This is a new group, but our goal is 250 users and 100 likes. 

I'll be in touch soon.

Tammy J - Feeling blessed and signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment