Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Webbing You Now

Hey Everybody,

It's been awhile since I posted, but I think the new to New York thing has worn off. I know, I know.... you are probably thinking I have no more stories. Not really. I have plenty of stories, but the thing is, now, it's a common thing for foolish things to happen. Now my response usually is "that's that New York stuff" or "only in New York" or "really New Yorkers, really". When I first moved here, the first thing I would say is, "I have to put this on the blog or I cannot believe this". The turtle on the leash, the drunk man passed out in the middle of the sidewalk, a man about to do a pole dance in the middle of a packed train in the Bronx. WHEW! The list goes on. For those of you who are just tuning in, check out the prior postings. Long, but crazy. What I want to do is compile this into some sort of mini book series. ... thinking of a title... It Happens: NY Chronicles. Not sure, but I'll keep you posted. 

Anyway, so I'm thinking that the blog should change a bit and can focus not on specifically New York foolishness, but general topics I would talk about anyway. Some of my interest, my musings, my pet peeves... I mean, I am not that interesting for you to care about these things, but I think it's funny. 
For instance: This is my new favorite thing to do. Well, full disclosure, I've always done this, but now, this picture captures it so well. 


My coworkers informed me that I always squint, when encountering this type of thing. It happens more often than it should. I'm just saying! Seriously, it's a running joke at my school now - everyone squints - mostly to be funny and sometimes, just because the words we are hearing does not align with common sense. See, a nice way to put the "S" word. 

The other thing is webbing people. I think the comedy of Kevin Hart is hilarious, not just because he's from Philly, but his act is genuine from what I can tell. So, I now "WEB" people to get them to be quiet or just get a laugh:

Check it out!
To skip to the "WEBBING" story, start at 4:04. The whole thing is funny though!


Alright, see you guys the next time! 

Tammy J - signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment